1) This Script will identify the Duplicate Values which are present more than once in a File and will give the Count of the each Duplicate Value.
2) It also shows the Distinct Values
How to Use it
1) Download the zip file from https://www.opendrive.com/files?M18yMDE3MzYyMl9tZzRRVg
2) Unzip the Files
3) Fill in the input values in a Sorted Order in File1 from which the Duplicate values have to be identified
4) Run the Script GET DUPLICATE RECORDS.vbs
5) Once script execution is completed. Open the "1.DUPLICATES.txt" and "2.DISTINCT_VALUES_WITHOUT_DUPLICATES.txt" files
6) 1.DUPLICATES,txt File will have all the values which are present more than once in the Input File. In Summary section it also it will show the total count of values which have duplicates
7) 2.DISTINCT_VALUES_WITHOUT_DUPLICATES.txt will have all the distinct values which are present in the Input File, In Summary section it also it shows the total count of Distinct values.
Developed By: Vijay Uppara (Vijaya Bhasker M Uppara)